Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Cairen Lajia <Ca...@itec.suny.edu> on 2006/08/15 17:39:45 UTC

[users@httpd] How to get APXS to work on window xp

Hi all,

This could be a newbie question for most of you.
I am trying to authenticate users using mod-auth_mysql on windox xp
(apache 2.2.3).

It seems that I need use apache extension tool (apxs) to compile and
install the mod_auth_mysql.
Thought on my unix box, the apxs is at /usr/local/apaches/bin/. But I
couldn't find the apxs any place on my XP box,
so I am try to execute apxs, it complains for "unrecognized command".

I did some search, but I didn't get any helpful info on apxs. Could anyone
direct me to the right direction?

(Just in case you need this: For apache installation on xp,  I used
Win32 Binary, and I chosed "custom" to includes all the features it has. )

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Cairen

Re: [users@httpd] How to get APXS to work on window xp

Posted by Steffen <be...@cable.A2000.nl>.
> apxs is for unix only.