Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Felipe Schnack <fe...@ritterdosreis.br> on 2002/11/30 19:24:08 UTC

jspc task

  I have problems with JSPC task.
  It generates all java and class files ok, but as I understand I would need
to generate servlet entries in web.xml so tomcat would never try to compile
the jsp files (and I actually would not need them in my server)
  how can i do that?
  If I understand JSPC right, there is a command-line to do that, but I don't
know how to do it in ANT.

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
felipes@ritterdosreis.br
Cel.: (51)91287530
Linux Counter #281893

Faculdade Ritter dos Reis
www.ritterdosreis.br
felipes@ritterdosreis.br
Fone/Fax.: (51)32303328

Re: jspc task

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
>   It generates all java and class files ok, but as I understand I would
need
> to generate servlet entries in web.xml so tomcat would never try to
compile
> the jsp files (and I actually would not need them in my server)
>   how can i do that?
>   If I understand JSPC right, there is a command-line to do that, but I
don't
> know how to do it in ANT.

There are options to do it, webxml  and webinc.

webinc Output file name for the fraction of web.xml that lists servlets.
[File]

webxml File name for web.xml. [File]

But: 1. they only work in the current CVS build, not ant 1.5