Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2015/08/21 16:18:57 UTC

Re: 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT errors

Resurrecting this old thread only to communicate that the problems
reported below where finally solved by recent commits on master: I've
verified that both projects generated via archetype and standalone
distribution work fine.

Since it's working now, you can also enjoy the current progresses,
especially with admin console.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò