Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/07 19:08:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.7-incubating (rc1)

Hi,

We have just prepared a 2.0.7-incubating release and we are now
looking for approval of the PMC to publish the release. Once the
community approves the release we will have a second binding release
round for IPMC members.

These are the major changes from our previous 2.0.6-incubating release:

 * Allow to set limit for maximum number of rows returned
 * Update Empire-Struts-Extentions to Struts 2.2.1 and provide Portlet Support

Changelog: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.7-incubating-rc1/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.7-incubating-rc1

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-044/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.7-incubating (rc1)

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi,

yes I could do with some more time too.

Sunday is great.

Regards
Rainer

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Np

Sent from my mobile phone

Posted by Benjamin Venditti <be...@arcor.de>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Francis,

thanks. No need to rush - take your time.

Regards
Rainer

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.