Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by 黄吉浩 <13...@163.com> on 2013/11/06 02:54:45 UTC

can I do statistics only on Transactions?

hi
I defined a 'Transaction Controller' named 'Login', and many samples in it. also I enabled 'Generate parent sample'
now, I defined 2 'Transaction Controller's under 'Login', which are 'Login01' and 'Login02', to locate wich part of 'Login' consume the most time.
But, 'Login01' and 'Login02' only include the post sampler, others such as *.css, *.js, *.gif samplers are not included.

So, in 'Summery Report', I want to see only statistics about Transactions defined. other samplers I don't care, and don't want to let them(so many) appears.
can this be done?

Re: can I do statistics only on Transactions?

Posted by Janusz Kowalczyk <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hi Huang,

I tried build similar test plan but got lost somewhere. Can you attach it?

Cheers,
Janusz

--
Zapraszam na swojego foto-bloga: http://na100procentchyba.wordpress.com/
Autopodpis: Staraj się używać pola Ukryty do Wiadomości (UDW) przy

Re: can I do statistics only on Transactions?

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
The short answer is that you cannot filter out results from a listener.
Only filtering supported is based on the result (success/failure) of a
sample.