Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Wojtek Ciesielski <cc...@interia.pl> on 2007/04/03 18:17:36 UTC

T4.1.1: injecting service into page/component

Hi there - I need to obtain PageService within a method of my
page/component (to get textual link to the injected page). How can I do
this?

 @InjectObject("service:tapestry.services.Page")
  public abstract PageService getPageService();

is not working...

Thanks in advance,
Wojtek

RE: T4.1.1: injecting service into page/component

Posted by Ben Dotte <bd...@widen.com>.
This should do the trick

@InjectObject("engine-service:page")
public abstract IEngineService getPageService();

Ben