Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by membersound <me...@web.de> on 2012/10/28 22:03:48 UTC

Quick way of showing embedded object properties?

HI,

is there any quick way of showing embedded object properties within a table
grid?
Like:

class User {
@Property String username;
@Embedded Address address;
}

@Embeddable
class Address {
String firstname, lastname, street, zip, state;
}

<t:grid source="users" row="user" add="firstname, lastname, street...">
</t:grid>

Is there any quicker way then explicitly having to specify the additional
fields of an embedded object?

Re: Quick way of showing embedded object properties?

Posted by membersound <me...@web.de>.
That looks quite nice, but do you know where I could find some tynamo
examples on this?
I could not find any on the page itself...

Re: Quick way of showing embedded object properties?

Posted by membersound <me...@web.de>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Tapestry-model supports embeddables with some limitations, see
http://tynamo.org/tapestry-model%20guide.

Kalle