Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2006/09/14 19:47:42 UTC

ApacheCON US 2006

ApacheCON US 2006 (http://www.apachecon.com) will be held on October
9-13 in Austin, TX.  Registration prices increase yet again tomorrow
and hotel reservations should be made soon to take advantage of the
special conference room rates.  I've tentatively scheduled a Logging
Services BOF for Thursday night (http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/
BirdsOfaFeatherUs06) and plan to be at the Hackathon on Monday and
Tuesday.

If you have specific topics that you'd like to discuss at ApacheCON
or other suggestions, please post them on
general@logging.apache.org.  Hope to see some of you there.

Re: Fwd: ApacheCON US 2006

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
I'll be there!

Sorry to leave you out of my once yearly cross-post.

Begin forwarded message:

Fwd: ApacheCON US 2006

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.