Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Kalkhoff <so...@fsfe.org> on 2018/01/14 14:12:54 UTC

Re: confirm subscribe to dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org

Am Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018, 15:11:27 CET schrieb dev-
help@netbeans.incubator.apache.org:

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi Christian,

I am afraid you'll have to "click" on the email you have received to
confirm subscription.

We have recently changed the "Reply-To" header of the mailing lists, and
this has redirected your subscription confirmation to the development
mailing list.

We will try to solve the issue ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience
(and welcome).

Kind regards,
Antonio