Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ch...@qimonda.com on 2007/03/07 18:15:53 UTC

SVN via Putty in Win2k

I have multiple repos for different projects - not my choice,
and I can't change it.

To use svn command line, I had to setup SVN_SSH to "plink
MyPuttySession1"
as one of my environment vars. This takes me to repos1, using the
username
and keys I setup to repos1.

Now I want to use repos2, with a different username/yes/server than
repos1.
This means I have to redefine SVN_SSH to SVN_SSH to "plink
MyPuttySession2".

Is this the only way to do this?

I know I can use TurtoiseSVN to use my putty sessions, but let's stick
to the command line session. Thanks.

RE: SVN via Putty in Win2k

Posted by Ch...@qimonda.com.

Using cygwin's ssh, what a novel idea! :) I already have cywin so
I'll look into this. Thanks...

-chris

Re: SVN via Putty in Win2k

Posted by Duncan Murdoch <mu...@stats.uwo.ca>.