Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Kasun Weranga <ka...@wso2.com> on 2012/09/22 17:28:28 UTC

Issue when trying to debug hive

Hi all,

I built hive trunk and tried to debug the hive code. But when I start hive
using this command ./hive --debug[port=8000,mainSuspend=y,childSuspend=y]
It gives following error,

ERROR: Cannot load this JVM TI agent twice, check your java command line
for duplicate jdwp options.
agent library failed to init: jdwp

Appreciate your help for solving this issue.

Thanks,
Kasun.

Re: Issue when trying to debug hive

Posted by Kasun Weranga <ka...@wso2.com>.
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:50 AM, rohithsharma <ro...@huawei.com>wrote:

> Have you running hadoop component in debug mode..?
>

> This problem can occur  if you have started Hadoop component in Debug mode
> with same port. Change the port and try..

I tried with different port, but it gives the same error, also I am not
starting Hadoop in debug mode.

Thanks,
Kasun

Posted by Kasun Weranga <ka...@wso2.com>.