Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/14 15:17:09 UTC

Is there another version of Tomcat coming any time soon

Hi,

I am trying to schedule a production release, so I would like to know if
there is another point release of Tomcat coming out (like 5.5.10) within
next month and a half.

--
Thank you,
Edmon Begoli

Re: Is there another version of Tomcat coming any time soon

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
I would guess that 5.5.10 will likely come out within the next month+0.5,
but this is only a guess.  No timetable for a release has been mentioned
recently on the dev list.