Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by erdniev baatr <er...@yandex.ru> on 2014/11/29 12:02:10 UTC

JSPWiki; Problem with encoding UTF-8, Cyrrilic

Hello, JSPWikiExperts,

please tell me on my question:

I am used JSPWiki version 2.10.1 and i found problem with encoding UTF-8 (conversion to ISO-Latin1 and back not work correct), are you fixed this trouble? May be in private branch was new version with patch?

--
С уважением,
Эрдниев Баатр,

Re: JSPWiki; Problem with encoding UTF-8, Cyrrilic

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hello Erdniev,

maybe I'm not understanding fully your issue, but JSPWiki runs fine using
UTF-8 enconding. Would you mind checking
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQ#section-FAQ-UTF8CharactersAreNotProperlyDisplayed
and http://www.ecyrd.com/JSPWiki/wiki/TomcatAndUTF8 to see common issues
setting up enconding with installations?

br,
juan pablo