Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Jeffrey Puro <jp...@sterlingtesting.com> on 2006/11/28 20:01:48 UTC

Exception when trying to install ODE's JBI component in ServiceMix

I recently downloaded the trunk source code of ODE, built the project,
and copied the ode-jbi-2.0-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip that got generated
into ServiceMix's install folder.  After doing this I got the following
exception that I'm not sure how to resolve:

13:32:07,698 | ERROR | Thread-87  | ComponentMBeanImpl       |
i.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl  219 | Could not start component
org.hibernate.MappingException: Resource:
org/apache/ode/store/hobj/HProcessConf.hbm.xml not found
 at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addClass(Configuration.java:500)
 at
org.apache.ode.store.dao.ConfStoreConnectionHib.getDefaultConfiguration(
ConfStoreConnectionHib.java:137)
 at
org.apache.ode.store.dao.ConfStoreConnectionHib.<init>(ConfStoreConnecti
onHib.java:90)
 at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.<init>(ProcessStoreImpl.java:60)
 at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.<init>(ProcessStoreImpl.java:51)
 at
org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.initBpelServer(OdeLifeCycle.java:251)
 at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.init(OdeLifeCycle.java:115)
 at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.init(ComponentMBe
anImpl.java:196)
 at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.doStart(Component
MBeanImpl.java:283)
 at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.start(ComponentMB
eanImpl.java:212)
 at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.InstallationService.install(Installa
tionService.java:325)
 at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(
AutoDeploymentService.java:247)
 at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$2.run(AutoDepl
oymentService.java:592)
 at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:
291)
 at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
13:32:07,730 | ERROR | Thread-87  | AutoDeploymentService    |
ramework.AutoDeploymentService  257 | Failed to update Component:
OdeBpelEngine
[...]
13:32:07,745 | WARN  | Thread-87  | AutoDeploymentService    |
mework.AutoDeploymentService$2  596 | Directory: install: Automatic
install of
C:\dev\apache-servicemix-3.0.1-incubating\bin\install\ode-jbi-2.0-SNAPSH
OT-installer.zip failed
javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Failed to update Component:
OdeBpelEngine
 at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(
AutoDeploymentService.java:258)
 at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$2.run(AutoDepl
oymentService.java:592)
 at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:
291)
 at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: org.hibernate.MappingException: Resource:
[...]
 ... 4 more

This email (and any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or have unauthorized access, you are hereby notified that copying, disseminating, distributing or taking any action in reliance on this email is strictly prohibited<br />
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Re: Exception when trying to install ODE's JBI component in ServiceMix

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Alternatively if you build twice, even from the root directory, that should
work. Only the first build won't work. The sources generated by XDoclet will
be included in the wrong jar (!!!!) but at runtime, they will be found
anyway which is all that matters.

Pleasures of the build...

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Jeffrey,