Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Orriss Jr <da...@davenet.net> on 2002/11/09 00:44:06 UTC

Adding/Setting a SOAPAction

I'm trying the following code to set a SOAPAction:

    MessageFactory msgFactory = MessageFactory.newInstance();

    // Create a message
    SOAPMessage msg = msgFactory.createMessage();
    msg.getSOAPPart().addMimeHeader("SOAPAction","/ftr/xml/submit");

However, the resulting message that gets sent has a blank SOAPAction.

Thoughts?

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave@davenet.net

Re: Adding/Setting a SOAPAction

Posted by Steven Gollery <sg...@cadrc.calpoly.edu>.
  Dave.

Would it work to do this:

msg.getSOAPPart().getMessage().getMessageContext().setSOAPActionURI(

"/ftr/xml/submit");

Steven Gollery