Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org> on 2014/09/02 20:28:10 UTC

[REMINDER] 0.99.0 RC0 on Sep 8

Just a friendly reminder that I'll try to cut the first RC Monday next week
(Sep 8).

Please let me know (in this thread or jira) if you need a patch in before
the cut.

Enis

Re: [REMINDER] 0.99.0 RC0 on Sep 8

Posted by rajesh babu Chintaguntla <ch...@gmail.com>.
Enis,
I will have a patch for HBASE-10576. I will upload it tomorrow mostly.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

Re: [REMINDER] 0.99.0 RC0 on Sep 8

Posted by Sergey Soldatov <se...@gmail.com>.