Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by galaxy <ti...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/08 07:57:38 UTC

About implementing harmony a osgi-ed jre

Hi ,all
I participate this year's google summer code in apache harmony :implementing
osgi-ed jre and I want to use felix in my work to organize the modules of
harmony
So I think it's necessary to make you notified here :) and I want to ask
your permission on this .
Regarding to the project , I think I have to make some modification in the
source code in felix ,at least I have to export java.* .
Any rules I have to follow or anything else ,please let me know .
Thanks !

I think I will visit here a lot in this coming summer :)

--
regards
Tian

Re: About implementing harmony a osgi-ed jre

Posted by galaxy <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Glyn , invaluable to me .Other I may waste a lot of time on this .I
think I will discuss it with my mentor and make the decision then .
Thanks again !

Posted by Glyn Normington <gl...@apache.org>.
Hi Tian