Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2003/10/09 02:15:15 UTC

RE: cvs commit: maven/src/java/org/apache/maven/jelly/tags/maven RootRelativePathTag.java MavenTagLibrary.java

This fix came with switching from projectBeanReader to getProject, but a
consequence was that the expressions were evaluated in the wrong order so I
took it back out.

I'm pretty confident I can add it back in as I clean this stuff up - sorry I
haven't had a chance to look at it again this week. The only failures at the
moment are in the touchstone tests.

I think this tag should probably not be used as the other workaround does
this.

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

+1 to remove it when you add the code back. I was simply not aware we
were that close to get property inheritance. That's very cool :-)

Thanks
-Vincent