Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Beelen, M. - SPLXE" <Ma...@KLM.COM> on 2007/05/30 12:21:01 UTC

Configuring a client security handler per service

Hi,

We are using Axis 1.2.1 and Spring 2.0.3 to invoke a remote webservice
using a password callback defined in a client-deploy.wsdd file as
follows:

      <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender" />

      <globalConfiguration>

            <requestFlow>

                  <handler
type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender">

                        <parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken"
/>

                        <parameter name="user" value="USERNAME" />

                        <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass"
value="package.PasswordCallback" />

                        <parameter name="passwordType"
value="PasswordText" />

                        <parameter name="mustUnderstand" value="false"
/>

                  </handler>

            </requestFlow>

      </globalConfiguration>

</deployment>

This sends our username and password with all webservices invoked
through the Axis (client). However, we would like to configure which
username and password have to be used for each service individually.

In our Spring configuration we define a webservice (client) as follows,
extending a JaxRpcPortProxyFactoryBean by
package.MyServiceJaxRpcPortProxy:

  <bean id="MyServiceBean" class="package.MyServiceJaxRpcPortProxy">

    <property name="serviceFactoryClass"
value="org.apache.axis.client.ServiceFactory" />

    <property name="wsdlDocumentUrl" value="http://host/MyService.wsdl"
/>

    <property name="namespaceUri" value="http://host/myservice" />

    <property name="serviceName" value="MyService" />

    <property name="portName" value="MySOAPPort" />

    <property name="serviceInterface" value="package.MyService" />

  </bean>

Do you know if and how it would be possible to configure for a specific
webservice which username should be used (for instance by changing the
wsdd) ?

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Martijn

http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee
only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part
of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or
distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall
not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this
e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in
receipt.
Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal
Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with
registered number 33014286