Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alvaro Ernesto Gomez Cerna <ag...@ss.sertracen.com.sv> on 2008/02/11 22:08:58 UTC

Actualizar Strust 1 a Strust 2

Buenas tardes Grupo, actualmente me encuentro desarrollando en Strust bajo JSP,
en Jdeveloper, me gustaria actualizarlo a la Version Strust 2, pues quiero
utilizar Ajax que tiene integrado, alguien me podria ayudar como hacerlo.

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com>.
No apology needed, If you're helping someone out, then any language is good,
and since Alvaro's English isn't that great then it's the only way to go.

As for translation, it's probably only worth giving an overview of the
problem (e.g. Alvaro had a problem with X and Y), that way if anyone wants
to know they can post the question and you can translate everything if you
have the time. There's no point in translating something that may only be
relevant to Alvaros setup.

Posted by "Alberto A. Flores" <aa...@gmail.com>.

BUG in checkboxlist

Posted by Moacir Cardoso <mo...@yahoo.com.br>.
Hello, I'm getting some errors when using checkboxlist in situations
where the name attribute or listKey and listValue are null values.
The actual template doesn't tests for null values.

If you do not use the name parameter this error occurs: "Expression
parameters.name is undefine"
If the name are required then the tld does not reflect this need.
I think this is a bug.

Re: Actualizar Strust 1 a Strust 2

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/2/12, Alvaro Ernesto Gomez Cerna <ag...@ss.sertracen.com.sv>:
> Bueno leo un poco de ingles pero prefiero mejor el español, pero te aviso como
> voy en los avances asi que me ayudes a solucionar algunos travas que pueda el
> tener.

Ti parlo in italiano, tanto tra italiani e persone di lingua spagnola
ci si capisce :-)
Questa è una mailing list in inglese, quindi è preferibile scrivere in
inglese. Noi non facciamo caso agli errori di grammatica e ortografia.
Nel caso in cui non capiamo qualcosa, chiediamo di spiegarlo meglio.
Quindi sforzati un po' per l'inglese, oppure cerca una mailing list in
spagnolo :-)

Ciao
Antonio

Translation in English
I write in Italian, since Italians and Spanish-speaking people
understand themselves :-)
This is an English-speaking mailing list, so it is preferable to write
in English. We don't care of grammar and ortography errors. If we
don't understand something, we simply ask to explain it better.
So try to write in English, or find a Spanish-speaking mailing list :-)

Antonio

RE: Actualizar Strust 1 a Strust 2

Posted by Alvaro Ernesto Gomez Cerna <ag...@ss.sertracen.com.sv>.
Empezare por agregar los jars que me especificas asi ver de que coexistan ambos,

Posted by "Alberto A. Flores" <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alberto A. Flores" <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alberto A. Flores" <aa...@gmail.com>.

Update Strust 1.0 to Strust 2 Ajax

Posted by Alvaro Ernesto Gomez Cerna <ag...@ss.sertracen.com.sv>.
Updating developing in Jdeveloper 10.1.3 in Windows low Strust 1.0, it's
necesary use Ajax, the listen in Strust 2.0 user Ajax, when implements Ajax en
Strust 1.

One Examples