Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2019/03/29 10:16:27 UTC

Re: Links to Bug Lists

+Dev <de...@fineract.apache.org>
Hi Palani,

Please sent PR to Apache Fineract develop branch so that it can be
reviewed. Once, it's reviewed and merged , I will test it on
https://staging.openmf.org.

The issue is to avoid creating FD/RD products without adding interest rate
charts. That's it. We will look into the other validations you've
mentioned.

Thanks
Santosh