Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/29 19:10:43 UTC

Vacation

FYI: I'll be in vacation between Sep 1 and Sep 21. I'll read the mail from
time to time, but probably not answer too much.

I'm 'pre' voting +1 on the release of tomcat4.1 and on the release of
jk1.2 and jk2.0beta - preferably using the same tag and date. I consider
all of them stable and good enough.

I'll spend some time in planes, and I plan to do a bit of work. Most likely
I'll have fun with the JNDI/JMX configuration - I'll try to get some basic
context for the jk2 config and switch jk2 to jndi as a first step. I also
have some ideas for the hook mechanism in coyote, and some ant itches.

If you have any proposal you know I don't like - now is the time to make it
:-)
--
Costin