Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joe <be...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/16 05:19:52 UTC

Deploying in jar

Hi,

I have finished creating an app that I intend to make
available through axis.

I have the app compiled into a jar 'appv1.jar' and
there is one class 'Server.class' inside that
appv1.jar I would like exposed... all of its methods
exposed.

Server.class obviously depends on the other files
inside the jar.
appv1.jar is registered in the class path.

How do I deploy the single web service from inside a
jar?

Is it possible to have the jar placed anywhere else
except /axis/web-inf/classes/...... ?

I've checked the reference for Java2WSDL, and read the
info on wsdd files and there doesn't seem to be
options for deploying apps in jars.

What things do I need to do to accomplish the above?

Regards,
Joe

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com