Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Smith, Thad" <ts...@ercot.com> on 2005/05/06 16:48:55 UTC

SVN support?

I've read in several places that Maven 1 (I'm on 1.0.2) only supports
CVS, and that SVN support was going to be added in Maven 2. But then I
read through the SCM plugin documentation
(http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/scm/scmurl.html) and it
states that it supports SVN. Is this really the case?

Regards,

Thad Smith

Re: SVN support?

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.
Brett,

While you're at it, could you also take care of
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPSCM-44 It would be really nice to have a
way to bypass the prompt. This really doesn't fit in a fully automated
release process where the version and tag are automatically calculated from
the current version. On my projects I have an algorithm that looks at the
latest current version and automatically increments it. It would also be
nice to add branching support. This should also be straightforward.

Thanks!

Thomas

Re: SVN support?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.