Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Frank van der Kleij <kl...@hotmail.com> on 2010/04/30 09:25:45 UTC

[SSHD] SFTP relies on Java 6?

Hi,

Thanks for the SFTP support! There might be a small issue though.

The SftpSubsystem.java uses java.io.File.canExecute() which was introduced in Java6.

I think the pom still says SSHD compiles with Java5. Will you switch to Java6?

Thanks,

Frank

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

Re: [SSHD] SFTP relies on Java 6?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
No, let me fix that asap.  Thx for reporting!

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet