Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/10/30 02:12:18 UTC

corpora, again

again:
Can anyone provide corpora for the preflight mass-checker?

--j.

Re: corpora, again

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Justin Mason wrote:
> again:
> Can anyone provide corpora for the preflight mass-checker?
>
> --j.

I could provide about 100 messages/day, in an mbox file, scored over 15
without checking them first.  If that's useful let me know where to
rsync them and how far back to go.

Daryl

Re: corpora, again

Posted by Doc Schneider <ma...@maddoc.net>.
Justin Mason wrote:
> again:
> Can anyone provide corpora for the preflight mass-checker?
>
> --j.

I would if I know where to send it! I have rsync access to the
masschecker stuff, need to dig up my pw for it.

-Doc (I need to remember to FAX that CLA in)

Re: corpora, again

Posted by Michael Monnerie <m....@zmi.at>.
On Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2005 02:12 Justin Mason wrote:
> Can anyone provide corpora for the preflight mass-checker?

I have a file of 2275 hand checked actual SPAM messages, where do you
want it to?

mfg zmi
--
// Michael Monnerie, Ing.BSc  ---   it-management Michael Monnerie
// http://zmi.at           Tel: 0660/4156531          Linux 2.6.11