Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Peter Chandler <pc...@ll.mit.edu> on 2009/07/09 01:14:48 UTC

sun.security.provider

I am getting the follow error:

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle 337:
package; (package=sun.security.provider)

My java.security file has:
security.provider.1=sun.security.provider.Sun

rt.jar has:
sun.security.provider.Sun
in it.

So why in I getting Unresolved constraint?

Peter.

Re: sun.security.provider

Posted by Peter Chandler <pc...@ll.mit.edu>.

Still can't resolve this. :confused:

My config.properities:
org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=sun.*,com.sun.management*,sun.security.provider,sun.security.provider.*
org.apache.servicemix.security.providers=sun.security.provider

MyError:
Unable to register security provider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
sun.security.provider

Any other ideas ????

Re: sun.security.provider

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The OSGi Core spec defines a very specific (weird ?) syntax for the
boot deletation.
It's
   [package-name] | [package-name] '.*'
So if you want to provide both sun.security.provider and it's
subpackages, I think you need

org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=sun.*,com.sun.management.*,sun.security.provider,sun.security.provider.*

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 00:43, Peter Chandler<pc...@ll.mit.edu> wrote:

> Still can't resolve this :confused:
>
> Here is my config.properties:
> org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=sun.*,com.sun.management*,sun.security.provider.*
> org.apache.servicemix.security.providers=sun.security.provider
>
> Error at ServiceMix Start-up.
> Unable to register security provider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> sun.security.provider
>
> Again this package is in the rt.jar Any other ideas?
>
> Peter.
>

> Jeremias Maerki-2 wrote:
>>
>> You might need to enable boot delegation (as indicated in my other mail)
>> for
>> that package if your own bundle has a hard dependency on it. By default,
>> OSGi only provides java.*, not anything else.
>>
>> On 09.07.2009 01:14:48 Peter Chandler wrote:
>>>
>>> I am getting the follow error:
>>>
>>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle 337:
>>> package; (package=sun.security.provider)
>>>
>>> My java.security file has:
>>> security.provider.1=sun.security.provider.Sun
>>>
>>> rt.jar has:
>>> sun.security.provider.Sun
>>> in it.
>>>
>>> So why in I getting Unresolved constraint?
>>>
>>> Peter.
>>>

>>> --
>>

>> Jeremias Maerki

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
------------------------
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: sun.security.provider

Posted by Peter Chandler <pc...@ll.mit.edu>.

Re: sun.security.provider

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
You might need to enable boot delegation (as indicated in my other mail) for
that package if your own bundle has a hard dependency on it. By default,
OSGi only provides java.*, not anything else.

On 09.07.2009 01:14:48 Peter Chandler wrote:

> I am getting the follow error:
>
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle 337:
> package; (package=sun.security.provider)
>
> My java.security file has:
> security.provider.1=sun.security.provider.Sun
>
> rt.jar has:
> sun.security.provider.Sun
> in it.
>
> So why in I getting Unresolved constraint?
>
> Peter.

Jeremias Maerki