Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/14 23:44:57 UTC

Re: good monitoring tool for cassandra

-dev, +user

Datadog worked pretty well last time I used it.

--
Jeff Jirsa

Posted by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
I wrote this last year. It's mostly still relevant --- as Jonathan said,
Prometheus+Grafana is the best "make your own hammers and nails" approach.

https://blog.anant.us/resources-for-monitoring-datastax-cassandra-spark-solr-performance/

--
rahul.xavier.singh@gmail.com

http://cassandra.link