Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Roberto Cosenza <ro...@infoflexconnect.se> on 2004/09/09 14:44:51 UTC

Tomact + jk2: won't shutdown

Have anybody experienced problems with Tomcat not responding to the
shutdown command when it is running a jk2 connector?
If I remove the connector, everything is fine.
With the connector when I run shutdown.sh the server goes down but som
threads are still alive.
Can anybody help me in debugging the problem?
(Strange enough: we have an other box which is running exactly the same
configuration and it works perfectly)

--
Roberto Cosenza
Infoflex Connect AB, Sweden