Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by jaguar <ve...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/02 04:44:28 UTC

Unsupported component class org.apache.myfaces.custom.timednotifier.TimedNotifier

hai all,

       iam working on sand box components.  the command button action not
working..i am getting this error please below my code.
 javax.faces.FacesException: Unsupported component class
org.apache.myfaces.custom.timednotifier.TimedNotifier

<h:outputText value="Timed notifier please wait a few seconds for the first
dialog"></h:outputText>
	<s:timedNotifier disabled="false" showDelay="3000" hideDelay="1000"
confirmationMessage="5 minutes til timeout, press ok to click me away early"
/>
	<s:timedNotifier showDelay="7000" hideDelay="2000">
				<f:facet name="content">
					<h:panelGroup>
						<f:verbatim>this confirm could be </f:verbatim>
						<h:outputFormat id="xxa" value="having an action" />
					</h:panelGroup>
				</f:facet>
				<f:facet name="confirm">
					<h:panelGrid columns="1">
						<h:commandButton id="myConfirm" value="custom confirm" action="go"/>
					</h:panelGrid>
				</f:facet>
			</s:timedNotifier>

Thanks..

Re: Unsupported component class org.apache.myfaces.custom.timednotifier.TimedNotifier

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
ah ok...
this is clearer now, I will start to look into the issue in a few hours
i am not sure if this is a bug, hold on for a few hours to
let me look into this issue asap.

Werner

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
The details of the problems are vague
I assume several severe configuration problems
Due to the error in the other thread, there must be something from the
RI also in the classpath so we have two jsf implementations
one referencing into com,sun.jsf, which is definitely not
myfaces.
The other one probably is that the filter which is needed for resource
javascripts probably are loaded, but I assume the root cause
of the error above is the same as for the split pane (both definitely
work) that tomahawk classes are simply not loaded due to a jsf
implementation cross interference or configuration problem!

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.

Posted by jaguar <ve...@gmail.com>.
hai Werner Punz,

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.