Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by learning coding <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 10:29:26 UTC

Problem in Connection with repository.

Hi all

I am learning CMIS and Filenet.

I am developing CMIS using GWT.

For the first time is a day when ever i tries to run my webAppplication it
Gives me CmisConnectionCmisException.
**
*session*=sessionFactory.createSession(getConnectionParameter());

Caused by: *
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException*:
Cannot access
http://192.168.1.32:9083/CaseManager/resources/ECM/TypeFlat/cmis:document?typeId=cmis%3Adocument&includePropertyDefinitions=true&maxItems=100&skipCount=0:
Timeout while fetching:
http://192.168.1.32:9083/CaseManager/resources/ECM/TypeFlat/cmis:document?typeId=cmis%3Adocument&includePropertyDefinitions=true&maxItems=100&skipCount=0
Now i restart the webapplication , everything is perfectly fine.

now when i tries to to search document and for and was trying to add the
properties of folder

SEVERE: javax.servlet.ServletContext log: Exception while dispatching
incoming RPC call
*

com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.UnexpectedException*: Service method 'public
abstract com.filenet.shared.FilenetFolder
com.filenet.client.CmisQueryInterface.search(com.filenet.shared.FilenetFolder,java.lang.String,int)'
threw an unexpected exception: *
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException*:
Cannot access
http://192.168.1.32:9083/CaseManager/resources/ECM/TypeFlat/cmis:document?typeId=cmis%3Adocument&includePropertyDefinitions=true&maxItems=100&skipCount=0:
Timeout while fetching:
http://192.168.1.32:9083/CaseManager/resources/ECM/TypeFlat/cmis:document?typeId=cmis%3Adocument&includePropertyDefinitions=true&maxItems=100&skipCount=0

at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponseForFailure(*RPC.java:385
*).
but after restarting the webapplication it is executing perfectly fine.

How to solve this.

Plz help.

Re: Problem in Connection with repository.

Posted by me <da...@gmail.com>.
Does the problem occur with CMIS Workbench?   Does the problem occur with
your GWT app pointing to other CMIS providers, e.g. [1]?

If this issue is specific to FileNet, please move this thread to [2].

[1] http://cmis.alfresco.com/
[2]  Forum for IBM CMIS for FileNet:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=2334

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:29 AM, learning coding <learning.coding25@gmail.com