Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2000/12/16 01:57:03 UTC

list of changes in XSLT 1.1?

I was wondering what has changed in XSLT 1.1 compared to XSLT 1.0. I came up
with a list of changes, but I expect to have missed quite a few things. Can
somebody more knowledgeable complete the list? I'm interested in the changes
from a user's perspective, but an implementor's perspective might also be
insightful.

- embedded stylesheets in an XML document

- the result tree fragment data-type was removed, which makes things cleaner

- clarification on the interface between the XSLT processor and the extension
functions

Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com>