Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by neha sinha <ne...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 14:08:43 UTC

numfound in solr

Hi

I ran indexing and my total rows fetched is 1736789 but my numfound in solr
indexed url 638169.

What could be the possible reason??

Re: numfound in solr

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
On 14 October 2014 10:35, Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com> wrote:
> It would be nice to have a logging option to log updates vs. inserts, to
> help make it more obvious what is happening. And maybe even a way for a Solr
> update request to get back a summary of how many documents were inserted,
> updated, and deleted.

Is that something a custom UpdateRequestProcessor can easily calculate?

Also, isn't there something in the Admin UI that will give that kind
of statistics with the Freeze/Compare method?

Regards,
   Alex.

Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart