Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Debabratta Jena <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/23 19:00:16 UTC

How to configure Microsoft Internet Information Server for use with the tomcat

I have an webapplication written mainly in jsp and servlet and I use
tomact7.0.26 as my application server. I want this application to run
by IIS 5.1 on windows xp machine. I want that when jsp request comes
to IIS server, it forwards it to tomcat server.
  I searched in the web that I have to map the index.jsp to the IIS
script directory. What is the correct procedure for that. I am not
getting the isapi_redirect.dll and worker file also.

Please help, Thankyou.
--
debabratta jena

Re: How to configure Microsoft Internet Information Server for use with the tomcat

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com>.
>T he most important thing has not been discussed there, that how to
> create the isapi_redirect.dll file. I am not been able to understand
> that how to build it.
>
> On 6/23/12, Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  2012/6/23 Debabratta Jena <de...@gmail.com>:
>>>  I have an webapplication written mainly in jsp and servlet and I use
>>>  tomact7.0.26 as my application server. I want this application to run
>>>  by IIS 5.1 on windows xp machine. I want that when jsp request comes
>>>  to IIS server, it forwards it to tomcat server.
>>>   I searched in the web that I have to map the index.jsp to the IIS
>>>  script directory. What is the correct procedure for that. I am not
>>>  getting the isapi_redirect.dll and worker file also.
>>
>>  Did you read official documentation at tomcat.apache.org?
>>
>>  http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/
>>  see "IIS".

http://apache.mirrorcatalogs.com//tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/windows/

??

. . . . just my early morning 2 cents.
/mde/

RE: How to configure Microsoft Internet Information Server for use with the tomcat

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
please read suggested documentation first then ask questions about the referenced documentation afterwards ..the links are

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/iis.html
 IIS7 Manager, choose the site you
 want to map, in the middle frame, click Handler Mappings under IIS section. then you can specify *.jsp page to be handled by isapi_redirect.dll.

http://forums.iis.net/t/1138519.aspx
Martin

Posted by Debabratta Jena <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.