Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Scherer Pierre <sc...@ibelgique.com> on 2003/02/01 17:05:48 UTC

RE: User-Log

Steve,

I try to test all your application but I have a problem in the execution :

Phoenix 4.0.1

There was an uncaught exception:
--- Message ---
Unknown dependency named "tracking" with role
"org.apache.james.services.Tracking" declared for Block James.
--- Stack Trace ---
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.interfaces.DeploymentException: Unknown dependency
named "tracking" with role "org.apache.james.services
.Tracking" declared for Block James.
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeployer.deploy(Default
Deployer.java:379)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployFile(Def
aultEmbeddor.java:498)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployFile(Def
aultEmbeddor.java:491)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployFiles(De
faultEmbeddor.java:476)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployDefaultA
pplications(DefaultEmbeddor.java:466)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.execute(Defaul
tEmbeddor.java:224)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.run(CLIMain.java:158)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.execute(CLIMain.java:144)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.main(CLIMain.java:102)
        at
)
        at
.java:25)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.startup(Main.java:94)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:46)
Caused by: org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.verifier.VerifyException: Unknown
dependency named "tracking" with role "org.apache.jam
es.services.Tracking" declared for Block James.
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.verifier.SarVerifier.verifyDependenciesMap(S
arVerifier.java:628)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.verifier.SarVerifier.verifyValidDependencies
(SarVerifier.java:142)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.verifier.SarVerifier.verifySar(SarVerifier.j
ava:112)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeployer.verify(Default
Deployer.java:408)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeployer.deploy(Default
Deployer.java:343)
        ... 14 more
rethrown from
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.verifier.VerifyException: Unknown dependency
[...]

Can you see where is the problem?
I use all of yours configuration files.
A little question : I don't understand the utility of the file Xinfo(like
james.xinfo)

Thanks

--Pierre