Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de> on 2017/04/05 09:32:09 UTC

Surefire and Java 9

Hi,

does anyone already have a setup to execute surefire with Java 9 where the
tested code requires the opening of some modules? I already tried with
different configuration stuff, but failed so far.

Cheers,
J�rg

Re: Surefire and Java 9

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
FYI, it's SUREFIRE-1262[1] where most of the details are for implementing
this.

Robert

[1] htps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1262

Re: Surefire and Java 9

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Tibor,

Re: Surefire and Java 9

Posted by Tibor Digana <ti...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Joerg,

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anyone already have a setup to execute surefire with Java 9 where the
> tested code requires the opening of some modules? I already tried with
> different configuration stuff, but failed so far.
>
> Cheers,
> Jörg

Cheers
Tibor