Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2010/07/06 12:41:27 UTC

[classlib][portlib] Should lock386.c be in the thread library?

  Hi all,

Currently it appears that on Windows the files under
modules\portlib\src\main\native\common\windows are built into
hycommon.lib, but as far as I can see they are only used by
modules\portlib\src\main\native\thread\windows\thrdsup.c. I think it
makes sense to move these files from portlib common to the thread
library. Unless anyone has any objections, I'll move the files over in
the next couple of days.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above:

Re: [classlib][portlib] Should lock386.c be in the thread library?

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
  Moved to thread library at r961314.

Regards,
Oliver