Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Chirag Chaman <de...@filangy.com> on 2005/04/05 22:09:25 UTC

RE: [Nutch-dev] Converted Wiki

I'm out of pocket this week, but if by Friday there are no "raised hands" or
objections....the old Wiki will be moved over to Moin Moin, over the
weekend.

Twiki markups will be converted to Moin Moin...and HTML to readable text.

CC-

Posted by Chirag Chaman <de...@filangy.com>.
Yes, it's finally moved. But, PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING NEW YET.
Please treat this as DRAFT 1. I'm sure Doug or one of the more seasoned
folks will find something wrong and it might be easier for me to make
changes to the script and repost everything. Thus, let's wait for an "All
Clear" from one of them.

NOTE:

1. A lot of the links are broken, namely  all those that were not in
WikiStandardFormat. I tried my best to keep all the other links that had
full path names, but a few dropped off during the port. Thus, please check
the pages and feel free to make change/edits as you see fit.

2. User pages were not ported over

3. Main page (FrontPage) has not been changed, so the best way to see all
the pages is via the RecentChanges

4. Right now all of the pages are at the Top level, if this needs to be
changed please let me know. This should be an easy change to the script.

5. The big page to fix with links is "Nutch" -- which should become the new
FrontPage. So, that should be the first page to fix.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you'd like the sources
to the scripts (it's ugly but gets the job done).

Thankx

RE: [Nutch-dev] Converted Wiki

Posted by Chirag Chaman <de...@filangy.com>.

Luke,

Thankx -- this was helpful.
I was missing a cookie jar handler in my script

CC-

Posted by Luke Baker <lu...@gospelcom.net>.

RE: [Nutch-dev] Converted Wiki

Posted by Chirag Chaman <de...@filangy.com>.
So, I'm all ready to post the new wiki....but hit a little snafu.

Basically, I can't seem to login via my script. Have a Perl script that
needs to do the following:

Then, for each Topic
2a. Edit the topic
2b. save the new file

Part 2 is working fine (checked via hand by pasting the URL in browser), but
the logging in part does not seem to be working.
Anyone have any ideas?

CC-

> if by Friday there are no "raised hands" or objections....the old Wiki
> will be moved over to Moin Moin, over the weekend.
>
> Twiki markups will be converted to Moin Moin...and HTML to readable text.

+1

Thanks!  With this the move to Apache will be complete!

Doug

Re: [Nutch-dev] Converted Wiki

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org>.