Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/10/03 08:47:42 UTC

build archiva from sources

I've just upgraded my SVN working copy, and an "svn install"
I get a dependency error for plexus-appserver-maven-plugin
2.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT :

AFAIK central repo doesn't include snapshots. A <plugin-repository>
entry may be required in archiva POM

Can anyone correct the POM or update
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Archiva for this ?

Nico.

Re: build archiva from sources

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Changing archiva-plexus-runtime and archiva-plexus-application to use
alpha3 plugin (not snapshots) solved this.

Can a commiter update those POMs ?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
2.0-alpha-3 is released for plexus-appserver and plexus-appserver-maven-plugin

Emmanuel

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.