Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Edouard Hue <ed...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/27 15:26:13 UTC

JIRA issues status

Hi all,

Could someone tell me why the issue JCR-3030 doesn't show up in the Task
board ? Should I have left its status to "open" instead of "patch available"
?

Regards,

Edouard

Re: JIRA issues status

Posted by Edouard Hue <ed...@gmail.com>.
Alright, everything's fine then. I was afraid the issue would disappear from
your radars and would fall to oblivion ;)

Re: JIRA issues status

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: JIRA issues status

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Edouard Hue <ed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Could someone tell me why the issue JCR-3030 doesn't show up in the Task
> board ? Should I have left its status to "open" instead of "patch available"
> ?

the task board is IMO irrelevant, AFAIK it's not actively used (at
least i don't use it ;).

personally i only care whether an issue is resolved or not.

cheers
stefan