Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "McDonald, Dan" <Da...@austinenergy.com> on 2007/07/25 14:25:10 UTC

Re: How do you stop others from sending emails from your emailaddresses ?

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 14:10 +0200, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> Within SA, you can create a rule that matches if your mail address is found in
> one of the sender headers, and use whitelist_from_rcvd, whitelist_from_spf
> etc. to whitelist it.

I know I could write meta rules to do it, but is there a simple
mechanism that could be set up for
blacklist_from_unless_{rcvd,spf,dkim} ?

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
Austin Energy

Re: How do you stop others from sending emails from your emailaddresses ?

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

On 25.07.07 07:25, McDonald, Dan wrote:
> I know I could write meta rules to do it, but is there a simple
> mechanism that could be set up for
> blacklist_from_unless_{rcvd,spf,dkim} ?

No, and I doubt there will be any. This is exactly what SPF is for, so you
only can be sure about this rule when SPF is set up.

The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.