Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mikael Andersson Wigander <mi...@pm.me.INVALID> on 2024/02/19 11:21:36 UTC

What happened to HTTP component OAuth support?

Hi

As of release 4.2 there’s support for OAuth in the http component but nowhere to be found on how to use it.

CAMEL-18637

all I can find is a OAuth2ClientConfigurer class.

/M

Svar: Re: What happened to HTTP component OAuth support?

Posted by Mikael Andersson Wigander <mi...@pm.me.INVALID>.
Hi thanks

No need, the documentation is now updated with samples and explanations.

/M

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--