Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Heather Stephens <he...@bea.com> on 2004/08/05 01:07:22 UTC

RE: Ant upgrade?

Nobody raised objections.  Eddie would you mind doing the honors?

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.
  This is done.  To upgrade, follow these steps:

- svn update
- unzip / untar the apache-ant-1.6.2* file from
$BEEHIVE_HOME/external/ant into $BEEHIVE_HOME/installed
- close your shell and start a new one
- re-run beehiveEnv.(cmd|sh)
- ant bootstrap

  Now, your environment is upgraded.

  Let me know if you've got questions.

Eddie

RE: Ant upgrade?

Posted by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Ant upgrade?

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.

RE: Ant upgrade?

Posted by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com>.
I was just about to post request of upgrading Ant to this mailing list.
Thanks, Heather and Eddie!

Ias