Posted to commits@hama.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/09/14 15:49:23 UTC

[Hama Wiki] Update of "SSSP" by thomasjungblut

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hama Wiki" for change notification.

The "SSSP" page has been changed by thomasjungblut:
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/SSSP?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6

  == Sample adjacency list SequenceFile ==

+ '''For HAMA-0.3.0:'''
+
  You can download an adjacencylist SequenceFile containing 2,031,215 vertices and 24,787,849 edges, named with cities in the world and random weights.
  It is arround 1.14GB large and can be downloaded here:

- http://code.google.com/p/hama-shortest-paths/source/browse/trunk/hama-gsoc/files/cities-adjacencylist/adjacencylist.seq2
+ http://hama-shortest-paths.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/hama-gsoc/files/cities-adjacencylist/sssp-adjacencylist.txt

  You can run it with

@@ -82, +84 @@

  You can adjust the starting vertex city (here: "Klewno") to the city you want, I'm pretty sure the graph contains it.

+ '''For versions newer than Hama-0.3.0'''
+
+ For the releases newer than Hama-0.3.0 we improved the partitioning and changed the SequenceFile to a TextFile.
+ You can download it here:
+
+ http://hama-shortest-paths.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/hama-gsoc/files/cities-adjacencylist/sssp-adjacencylist.txt
+
+ You can run it with
+
+ {{{
+ hama/bin/hama jar ../hama-0.x.0-examples.jar sssp Klewno sample/output PATH_TO_THE_TXT_FILE
+ }}}
+
+ Obviously you have to replace "PATH_TO_THE_TXT_FILE" with the path where the sample file is stored.
+ This file contains the same vertices as the sequencefile above.

  Have fun! If you are facing problems, feel free to ask questions on the official mailing list.