Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/02 06:57:17 UTC

[Tobago] Problem with ActionListener for

Hi all,

I have a issue regarding the Tree's ActionListener.

When i click on one of my nodes in the tree, i need to fire an event.

I used the following code as below to display my tree.

Was able to get the tree and see the underlying nodes in that.

But when i click on the nodes, the ActionListener is not invoked.

                <tc:box label="#{bundle.categoriesBoxTitle}" >
                    <f:facet name="layout">
                      <tc:gridLayout/>
                    </f:facet>
                        <tc:tree value="#{category.categoryTree}"
                                 state="#{category.categoryTreeState}"
                                 id="categoryTree"
                                  idReference="userObject.id"
                                 nameReference="userObject.name"
                                 showIcons="#{category.showIcons}"
                                 showJunctions="#{category.showJunctions}"
                                 showRootJunction="#{category.showRootJunction}"
                                 showRoot="#{category.showRoot}"
                                 selectable="#{category.treeSelectMode}"
                                 mutable="#{category.mutable}"
                                 actionListener="#{inventorySearch.browseCategories}"

                            <f:actionListener type="com.resmed.store.frontend.controller.CategoryListener"/>
                        </tc:tree>
                  </tc:box>

Regards,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Re: [Tobago] Problem with ActionListener for

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I'm just confronted with the same problem at the moment. Has anybody a
solution?

my jsf tobago code:

        <tc:tree value="#{demo.tree}" id="tree" idReference="userObject.id"
            nameReference="userObject.name" showIcons="true"
showJunctions="true"
            showRootJunction="true" showRoot="true" selectable="none"
            mutable="false" tipReference="userObject.name">
            <f:actionListener type="ch.filebrowser.actionlistener.TreeEditor"
/>
        </tc:tree>

thx & reagrds

Cyrill