Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/17 20:49:56 UTC

Invalid POM

I ran a "mvn -U install" on a pom.xml for Geronimo. I saw the following
errors.

[WARNING] POM for: 'org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:pom:1.0.4' does not
appear to be valid. Its will be ignored for artifact resolution.
Reason: Parse error reading POM

[WARNING] POM for: '
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:pom:1.0-alpha-8' does not
appear to be valid. Its will be ignored for artifact resolution.
Reason: Parse error reading POM

Cheers
Prasad

Re: Invalid POM

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Deleted the org/codehaus/plexus directory in my local repository and tried
again. It worked fine this time.

Thanx Carlos.

Cheers
Prasad.

Re: Invalid POM

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
This has been already fixed. You need to delete org/codehaus/plexus
from your local repo and try again