Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com> on 2017/12/03 05:13:05 UTC

Re: Ajax refresh and feedback panel

> The question is not very clear (to me).
>
> I've closed your ticket for the same reason.
> Please try to clarify the problem or the feature here (or at dev@) before
> creating tickets!

My apologies for a brief ticket. Let's try to elaborate: In Component you
have special processing for IFeedback components using FEEDBACK_LIST
because when other components are rendered, they might throw feedback
messages and make feedback visible.

If feedback is rendered before other components (or in undetermined order),
the feedback might be rendered before another component has thrown a
message.

This is why the IFeedback components are rendered last in normal rendering.

However, in ajax update, such orderinf for IFeedback is not enforced.

I am proposing to add such reordering for ajax update also.

Thanks.

Plese let me know if this requires more clarification. Probably the
existing test case for normal rendering (if such exists) could be modified
for testing the same with ajax update.

**
Martin