Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Renuka Srishti <re...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/31 19:57:45 UTC

Highlighting the search keywords

Hi All,

I was using highlighting in solr, solr gives highlighting results within
the response but not included within the documents.
Am i missing something? Can i configure so that it can show highlighted
keywords matched within the documents.

Thanks
Renuka Srishti

Re: Highlighting the search keywords

Posted by Renuka Srishti <re...@gmail.com>.
First of all thanks to all, its a great community and amazing experience to
work with Apache Solr.

I was trying to use highlight component inside suggest request handler by
mentioning highlight component like this:
<arr name="components">
 <str>suggest</str>
<str>highlight</str>
</arr>

So I can use suggestions and highlighter at the same time, but its not
working. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Renuka Srishti

Posted by Nicolas Franck <Ni...@UGent.be>.