Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nanduri, Amarnath" <Am...@Agilquest.com> on 2001/03/07 15:49:32 UTC

setting token in jsp page...

Hello all,

        Is there a way that i can set a token in a jsp page ? When the user
enters the first page in a web application, i want to set a token (to guard
agains't double submission). The reason for this question is that..the user
HAS TO BE IN THE FIRST PAGE , before he/she can go to the next page. Since i
am checking for a token in the Action class (on submission of the form), i
have to set the token in the first page. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

cheers,
Amar..

Re: setting token in jsp page...

Posted by Robert Leland <Ro...@free2create.org>.
Check out the original implementation of the Token classes I submitted
in October. It was posted as an attachment to the struts-dev news group.
It has full javadocs. Basically it created the Token in a custom tag.
So this should work for you.

-Rob