Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/19 05:52:02 UTC

Re: [m2] site and modules design question

Sorry for the late reply... this looked more involved, but reading it
it sounds correct. The top level should be in your root directory.
That will work with m2, and should work in m1 (multiproject:site has
different modes of aggregation, you might want to check them out).

- Brett